The pipe can not be cut down, but can be lengthened if needed using standard plumbing practices. However, if lengthening is not an option, and you need one for a castle wall, we can supply taps in lengths from 10" to 24". These are not stocked items and therefore delivery would be 10-14 days.
Separate hot and cold inlet tubes allow for manually operated temperature control with cross contamination protection. This stylish hard wearing mixer tap contains patented pressure relief valves that prevents the tap from bursting in freezing weather should a hose be accidentally left on. The Model 22 contains an integral backflow protection device and does not require an add-on vacuum breaker.
• Patented resetting pressure relief valve prevents the tap tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
• Built-In Vent Float style Vacuum Breaker
• Mixer tap drains automatically when hose is removed
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking
• Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
• Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
• Standard “O” size seat washer
• No-lead solder
• 3/4” male hose thread - standard hoselock size
• Inlet fitting is standard UK 22mm BSP fitting
There is an option for a "gravity fed" hot water feed or an "under pressure" hot water feed;
Gravity fed hot water is a hot water feed from a hot water cylinder, usually near your bathroom, which in turn is fed from a, much higher up, header tank often situated in the loft.
Under Pressure hot water feed is the option to choose if your hot water is fed from, for example, a combi boiler or a mains or pump pressurised water heating system.
Overall size includes fitting on backplate and thread
(Pipe can not be cut down, but can be added to in length if needed using normal standard plumbing practices)
Pipe drill holes @ 5" centres
MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F