These taps come with, as standard, through wall tail pipes. These cannot be cut down, but can be lengthened if needed using standard plumbing practices. However, we supply taps with through wall tail pipe lengths to fit wall thickness's from 4" upto to 24", although extra longer tail pipe taps may not always be in stock and therefore delivery maybe slightly delayed.
Separate hot and cold inlet tubes allow for manually operated temperature control with cross contamination protection. This stylish hard wearing mixer tap contains patented pressure relief valves that prevents the tap from bursting in freezing weather should a hose be accidentally left on. The Model 22 contains an integral backflow protection device and does not require an add-on vacuum breaker.
• Patented resetting pressure relief valve prevents the tap tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
• Built-In Vent Float style Vacuum Breaker
• Mixer tap drains automatically when hose is removed
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking
• Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
• Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
• Standard “O” size seat washer
• No-lead solder
• Male hose outlet thread - standard UK hoselock size
• Inlet fitting has been factory fitted with standard UK 22mm BSP fitting (not as shown in video)
There is an option for a "gravity fed" hot water feed or an "under pressure" hot water feed;
Gravity fed hot water is a hot water feed from a hot water cylinder, usually near your bathroom, which in turn is fed from a, much higher up, header tank often situated in the loft.
Under Pressure hot water feed is the option to choose if your hot water is fed from, for example, a combi boiler or a mains or pump pressurised water heating system.
Overall size includes fitting on backplate and thread
(Pipe can not be cut down, but can be added to in length if needed using normal standard plumbing practices)
Pipe drill holes @ 5" centres
MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F